exclusive at the heart of Mittenwald
Exculsive holiday flats situated in the historic Ballenhausgasse – at the heart of Mittenwalds Center. Directly beyond
the baroque styled parish church St. Peter & Paul. Opposite the famous museum for violin making.
Pedestrian zone, restaurants, Cafes, bakery, butcher, shops, pharmacy, doctors directly infront of the door.
facilities for both ground-floor holiday flats (suitable for 2 to 4 persons)
- Modern, open architecture
- Light flooded, broad spaces
- Arranged in urban-alpine style
- Italian design stone floor including underfloor heating in all rooms
- Two separate bedrooms serving solid wood floating bed (180 x 200 cm)
- W-LAN available in all rooms
- Flat-screen smart TV’s in living- and bedroom
- Open, high class built-in kitchen, dishwasher, baking oven and coffee machine
- Broad bathroom including a on grade shower (80 x 120 cm)
- lockable cellar room for sports utilities or pieces of luggage
- washing machine and dryer free of charge
- patio with a wonderful view to the Karwendel mountain
- children chair , bed and nappy desk for our little guests
- On request we offer an underground parking lot nearby (7.-€ per day)
and a parking lot nearby (7.-€ per day).
- Non Smoking only
- No pets